Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Catherine Parr Necklace designed by Fran Griffith
You have 3 purchase options, choose from;
- the pattern only in PDF format sent via email
- the bead kit in a specific colour WITHOUT the pattern
- the bead kit in a specific colour WITH the pattern
- Catherine Parr was Henry V111’s 6th and last wife, the only one to outlive him! This delicate necklace features curved triple daisies with daisy bezelled Swarovsk Rivolis, the under daisy being decorative and different to the top daisy.
Whenever the pattern is provided
- I try to email the pdf of the pattern (which includes text, diagrams and photographs) within 48 hours. This is a manual process so some patience may be required...
The Bead Kit for this design includes
- The kit contains more crystals and beads than shown and will allow you to make a necklace to a minimum length of 20"(51cm. ). Popper clasp included.
- Miyuki, Swarovski
- You are allowed to use the pattern for personal use. You are not allowed to copy, publish or pass this pattern on to others for their use, or to conduct or allow others to conduct workshops using this pattern.