Neon Shoal Necklace
One Small Step Necklace designed by Fran Griffith
You have 3 purchase options, choose from;
- the pattern only in PDF format sent via email
- the bead kit in a specific colour WITHOUT the pattern
- the bead kit in a specific colour WITH the pattern
A lighthearted and summery necklace. Originally, I made the Neons for an exhibition which included an Aquarium full of realistic beaded sea life! I took photographs at my local Aquarium, then made the beading pattern trying to make each piece as true to life in colour shape and size as I could. I decided to have some fun and make myself a Neon Necklace and thought you might like it too! It would also make great earrings.
Each Neon measures; 5cm long x 1cm high x 0.8cm thick.
Whenever the pattern is provided
- I try to email the pdf of the pattern (which includes text, diagrams and photographs) within 48 hours. This is a manual process so some patience may be required...
The Bead Kit for this design includes
- The kit contains enough Miyuki beads to make at least 12 Neon Fish
- Miyuki size 15 Seed Beads in 12 colours
- 5 metres (16'+) of fine multi stranded wire
- crimps in 3 sizes with several spares to practice with
- crimp covers with a spare to practice with
- TWO clasps, one strong magnetic and one T-Bar
- necklace to a minimum length of 20"(51cm. ).
- You are allowed to use the pattern for personal use. You are not allowed to copy, publish or pass this pattern on to others for their use, or to conduct or allow others to conduct workshops using this pattern.