One Small Step - Sunshine
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
One Small Step Necklace designed by Fran Griffith
You have 3 purchase options, choose from;
- the pattern only in PDF format sent via email
- the bead kit in a specific colour WITHOUT the pattern
- the bead kit in a specific colour WITH the pattern
- A series of playfully colourful and patterned rockets in sizes graduate from small at the back to large at the front are spaced and linked with Swarovski bicones. The central pair cradle a large round bead. The triple rocket clasp can be used to adjust the necklace length. The largest rocket measures 1 1/4" (3.1cm.) wide and 1 3/16" (3cm.)high. The smallest rocket measures 11/16" (1.7cm.) wide and 1/2" (1.3cm.) high.
Whenever the pattern is provided
- I try to email the pdf of the pattern (which includes text, diagrams and photographs) within 48 hours. This is a manual process so some patience may be required...
The Bead Kit for this design includes
- The kit contains more crystals and Size 11 Delicas than shown and will allow you to make a necklace to a minimum length of 20"(51cm. ).
- Miyuki, Swarovski
- You are allowed to use the pattern for personal use. You are not allowed to copy, publish or pass this pattern on to others for their use, or to conduct or allow others to conduct workshops using this pattern.