Aztec Necklace; reversible
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Aztec Necklace designed by Fran Griffith
You have 3 purchase options, choose from;
- the pattern only in PDF format sent via email
- the bead kit in a specific colour WITHOUT the pattern
- the bead kit in a specific colour WITH the pattern
- A substantial and totally reversible Necklace which looks great worn long or short. The Geometric elements are linked with attractively plaited seed beads. The elements would also make great earrings!
Whenever the pattern is provided
- I try to email the pdf of the pattern (which includes text, diagrams and photographs) within 48 hours. This is a manual process so some patience may be required...
The Bead Kit for this design includes
- The kit contains enough Miyuki cubes to make a necklace at least 67cm. (26 1/4")
- A total of 100 grammes....Yes, that's right, 100 grammes (!) of Miyuki 4mm. Cubes (4 colours)
A total of 19 grammes of Miyuki size 8 seed beads
- You are allowed to use the pattern for personal use. You are not allowed to copy, publish or pass this pattern on to others for their use, or to conduct or allow others to conduct workshops using this pattern.